Last Updated on 25 November 2021
Who controversially made himself unavailable for the South Africa vs West Indies match at the T20 World Cup for personal reasons? Amazon Quiz Answers Today 25 November 2021
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Today Quiz 25 November 2021. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Quiz Today is mostly based on general knowledge.
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz 25 November 2021|
|Quiz Time||25 November 2021|
|Quiz Prize||15000 pay balance|
|Winner Announcement||26 November 2021|
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 25 November 2021
Answer 1 : Quinton De Kock
Answer 2 : Permission to Dance Concert
Answer 3 : Blue Origin
Answer 4 : Indonesia
Answer 5 : Egypt
Q – 1) Who controversially made himself unavailable for the South Africa vs West Indies match at the T20 World Cup for personal reasons?
Answer : Quinton De Kock
Q – 2) At California’s SoFi stadium BTS recently performed in a concert titled what?
Answer : Permission to Dance Concert
Q – 3) Which space tourism company recently announced plans to launch a commercial space station named ‘Orbital Reef’?
Answer : Blue Origin
Q – 4) Which country won the Thomas Cup, the Men’s World Team Championship for this sport in 2021 for the first time in 19 years?
Answer : Indonesia
Q – 5) This is the Hathor Temple, a famous site located in which country?
Answer : Egypt
Also Play Flipkart Quiz :
Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Quiz Answers Today 25 November 2021
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Answers Today 25 November 2021
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answers Today 25 November 2021
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Answers Today 25 November 2021
Also Play :
Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz
Amazon Teachers Day Quiz
Amazon BenQ Screenbar Quiz
Amazon Funzone Riddles Quiz
Amazon Funzone August Carnival Pictionary Quiz
Amazon The Bollywood beginner Quiz
Amazon Side-hero quizzer Quiz
Amazon The Filmy Fanatic Quiz
Amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Quiz
Amazon The Bollywood Grandmaster Quiz
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M32 Quiz
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
#Amazon #Quiz #Answers #Today #November #controversially #unavailable #South #Africa #West #Indies #match #T20 #World #Cup #personal #reasons #